Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Betrayed

Don’t know what to say. Don’t know what to do. Speechless.

For someone who is fairly loyal, I didn’t expect this to happen.

One lousy year. That’s all I’m asking.

What have I done to deserve this? Haven’t I fulfilled the requirements?

I will get there! Only slower than normal people.

Why won't you let me get there?

I feel betrayed. Would you still be loyal to someone who has just betrayed you?

Right now, I don’t think I can.

At least, someone will be happy that I may not get there at all.

Good for you.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oo..sounds like trouble he3

Anonymous said...

Yup...trouble buatan manusia

Anonymous said...

Akak ahh...papa saya ala bilang ahh...Be loyal to those who deserve it. Be decent to the rest...Apa itu makna ah akak? saya ingelis manyak kong lohh. Kanda saya mayak teller..smua dia telanselate jugak. I lap him I lap him

Anonymous said...

oh oh! Itu ahhh...macam itu blokbuster pilem melayu laaa, Antara Bintang Dan Angkasa: Would you still be loyal to someone who has just betrayed you..

Apa patut itu Shela menieyelamatkan itu Anuar walaupon itu Anuar ala pelnah 'culang' ngan dia loh..atau menieyelamatkan itu Zul..kekasih balu balu (yang tarrak manyak skandal macam Kanda loh hehehe). Olang putih panggil Life Imitating Art...Kanda balu belitau..