Sunday, December 30, 2007

And I Thought I Could Bake!

Hari ini ada mood baking. So I made chocolate chip cookies (Recipe courtesy of MamaFami’s) and Pineapple Cake with Caramel Sauce.







The Pineapple Cake turned out nice but the cookies were too dry. Should’ve just stuck with my own choc chip recipe. Ah, asal dapat dimakan sudahlah. If I want nice, pretty cakes I can just call up my friend, Noridah (her Carrot Cake is to die for), or Iza for her out of this world brownies.

I need to make some improvements here. I need to get a new digital camera.


2 comments:

Norlela Zubir said...

Assalamualaikum Mun,
Kek nanas dan cookies ini nampak sedap. Pandai baking rupanya... Tadi saya ke rumah Noridah. Makan muffins comel2... sedap. Sudah makan rasa bersalah!!!

MS said...

Waalaikummussalam

Hehehe...Bersalah sebab makan atau sebab makan tak banyak? Saya baking hantam2 saja Kak Lela. Asal boleh ditelan...